Build Your Course History
Build your course history in the GATRACS College Credit Transfer Tool and find transfer opportunities at Georgia colleges.
REMEMBER the College Credit Transfer Tool is at the GAfutures website: www.gafutures.org.
- Log in to the GAfutures website and go the GATRACS College Credit Transfer Tool (Learn more: http://www.gatracs.org/planning/create_account.).
- In the Search field, select the college for the course you want to add to your history.
- Enter a search term for the course you want to add to your history (such as algebra, biology, etc.)
- Click the Search icon (results will appear below the Search field).
- Locate the course from the search results and click the checkbox to add it to your course history.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page to see you the course you just added to your history.
- Repeat these steps until you have found all the courses you want to add to your history.
Add Grades and Terms to Courses
Once you have built your course history you will add grades and terms for each course.
- Scroll to the bottom of the screen to see your course history.
- In the Grade Achieved field for each course select the grade your earned for that course.
- In the Academic Year/Term fields for each course select the year and term you took the course.
- Evaluate transfer options for the courses in your history: (Learn more: https://www.gatracs.org/planning/transfer_opportunities).
Disclaimer: Understanding GATRACS Search Results
Transfer search results in GATRACS is not comprehensive. The results reflect courses that have previously been reviewed by the selected institutions for transfer credit. Use the results as a guide, only. The minimum grade shown may be higher for some courses, depending on the degree program. Courses are added as transfer students enroll at the institution. For more information, please send your application and transcripts to the selected school for official evaluation.