Let’s Begin! Create Your Free Account
To use GATRACS you’ll need to create a free GAFutures account.
- Open a browser to www.gafutures.org.
- Click the Create Account button at the top of the page.
Locate the GATRACS Transfer Student Planner
Once you’ve created your free GAfutures account, locate the GATRACS Transfer Student Planner.
- Scroll down the GAfutures home page and locate GATRACS on the lower, right side of the page.
- Click the + sign to expand.
- Click Learn More to open the GATRACS Transfer Student Planner.
- Learn how to Enter Your Course History.
Disclaimer: Understanding GATRACS Search Results
Transfer search results in GATRACS is not comprehensive. The results reflect courses that have previously been reviewed by the selected institutions for transfer credit. Use the results as a guide, only. The minimum grade shown may be higher for some courses, depending on the degree program. Courses are added as transfer students enroll at the institution. For more information, please send your application and transcripts to the selected school for official evaluation.